The Life Enrichment Department has a person centered care philosophy with the goal to maintain and/or improve physical, cultural, spiritual, social, cognitive, emotional and creative needs of our residents. Life Enrichment Programs take place 7 days /week, including evening and weekend hours, providing Resident Council elected programs such as exercise classes, church groups, pet therapy, socials, bingo and games, arts and crafts, men’s groups, outdoor programs, community outings, and intergenerational programs.. just to name a few! One-on-one programming is also provided for residents who need sensory stimulation or simply do not prefer a group setting.
- Governor’s Quality of Care Award: 1998, 2002
- 100% family satisfaction rating: 1998, 2000, 2010
- Recognized as one of the Best Nursing Homes of 2013 (US News and World Report)
- 5 Star Rated Nursing Home
Click on the secure Paypal Donate button below to help us create an impact.
(734) 482-9498 / email@example.com